Monday, May 16, 2011

Subtle Ways to Know You Are Loved

So I'm kind of procrastinating my homework by writing this post, but I had to share the moment I had a few minutes ago as a reminder that I am loved and that people like to be around me! (Which is always a good thing to be reminded of BTW)

This is how you know: You start spending less time in the living room with all your roommates chatting and start spending more time behind the closed door of your bedroom to make yourself be more productive. The funny thing is that the party usually ends up in your bedroom anyways! Your roommates all tend to come in, usually at about the same time, and you end up being just as unproductive as before. Haha. But I definitely feel loved! Haha. I mean, who does homework anyways? What is this? College or something??

No comments:

Post a Comment